New Administrator: Ryann DiNatale

Eric Schubert, Editor

The Shawnee family is happy to welcome another member this year! Mrs. DiNatale has joined Shawnee as the new assistant Vice Principal, as well as the Supervisor of the math and nurse departments.

Born and raised in South Jersey, Mrs. DiNatale attended Rancocas Valley High School. She was active in her high school community there, participating in both the lacrosse team,and the yearbook club, as well as peer mentoring and tutoring. Mrs. DiNatale mostly enjoyed her high school career, and “loved meeting so many new people.” After discovering her love of teaching in high school, she graduated TCNJ with two degrees, a bachelor in arts and masters in education a few years after graduation.  

Previously a teacher and assistant principal in local schools, she joined the Shawnee family this year with plenty of experience.

She married Mr. DiNatale, a teacher over at our sister school Cherokee. They have three children – Isabella, Dillon, and Grayson.

The DiNatale family enjoys camping, bike riding, and hiking, but Mrs. DiNatale says her favorite and most important hobby is spending time with family.

In the months that she has been here, Mrs. DiNatale says she is amazed by all the welcomes given by students and staff alike, and hopes for many great years as a Renegade!

Welcome Mrs. DiNatale!